Ancient Future: Reclaim Your Wild Awareness
Sept 25 - Oct 1, 2019, West Wales, UK
This is a perfectly designed week for you.
All your needs taken care of. Lovingly prepared meals. Nature right outside your door.
Your body and soul receiving exactly what it needs to flourish and let go.
During this 8-night, 7 full day immersion, you will be deeply supported in finding your way back to the truth of your own body and how to be fully alive in it.
We call this embodiment.
Through the support of 6 highly intuitive and skilled practitioners you will have one-on-one and group facilitation to clear the long held stories from your body and mind that hold you back from your innate full expression.
At your center lies an innocent wildness.
Your instinctual self is able to feel and know your very unique and beautiful way of being in this life.
We have been programmed through our cultures and long held beliefs of our families and genders. Our bodies hold the transgressions from trauma in its myriad forms. These may include: other peoples' limited capacities to treat us with kindness and respect; physical and emotional injuries; and even our own inability to support our life’s journey with love and acceptance.
We carry the stories of our lives in our bodies.
The freedom that lives within us is our truest guide for how to express our authentic self and innate gifts.
• As a team, we will create a curated experience specific to your needs and desires for your fully expressed life.
• You will enjoy 5 on location 90-minute teaching sessions with your highly trained team. Daily mindful yoga and deeply nourishing locally sourced meal, 8 individual session (3 on-site at retreat, 5 online supporting before and after retreat).
• We will also have a 4-week preparation course including somatic education, embodiment mentoring, group teaching and group calls beginning early August via Zoom.
• All teaching modules will be recorded (pre-event and during) for you to have available for review.
• You will leave with a “toolbox” that will support you long into the future.
• This is limited to 10 participants and will be a break from technology to reconnect you with your own rhythms amidst the wildness of West Wales (connection available as needed, of course).
What if you could return to living in awe and wonder?
Give yourself the gift of coming back to your true nature in the presence of nature.